The very first edition of Cuisine with Casanda is a recipe for a famous China dish, pork tenderloin with green onions. Here is a list of ingredients and the procedure that will assist you in bringing this dish to life.
1 pound pork tenderloin Ingredients for the sauce:
3 garlic cloves minced (optional) 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce ½ teaspoon sugar
½ tablespoon sugar 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
1 tablespoon corn starch 4 green onions, chopped
3 tablespoons cooking oil black pepper
1. Slice pork into quarter size pieces.
2. Pound meat to tenderize.
3. In a skillet, add pork, oil, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and corn starch.
4. Brown the pork on both sides.
5. In a bowl, mix ingredients for the sauce.
6. Add sauce mixture to pork.
7. Let cook until pork is done.
This dish can be served with rice, noodles or by itself. Chicken can be substituted for pork. Happy Eating!